Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekly Meal List

For Valentines, we're picking up some take out from Outback and having a picnic on our living room floor. I don't get home from school til 7:45 and hubby is coaching on the pistol range this week so he has to be on base at 3:45 in the morning. It will pretty much be an eat and sleep kind of night. I'm just lucky he's waiting up for me :) I am cooking a pretty elaborate meal of lasagna, caesar salad, garlic bread, and toasted ravioli tonight as well as some chocolate cookies for dessert tomorrow!

Tuesday: Homemade Beef and Cheese Manicotti
Wednesday: Salsa Chicken
Thursday: Mac and Cheese and Asparagus
Friday: Homemade Pizza with Mozzarella, Feta, and Pepperoni
Saturday: "Benchiladas"
Sunday: Foil Pack Taco Chicken

Hopefully this will last us more than a week. The mac and cheese and manicotti usually provide enough for 2 dinners and 2 lunches for each of us so I'm expecting leftovers in there somewhere. I just wanted to go ahead and plan and grocery shop for 7 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment