Thursday, May 13, 2010

Weekly Meal List

Last night I realized I really needed to go grocery shopping when the only thing I could round up for dinner was cheese grits and roasted asparagus :/ In my defense, this was my last week of school and I've been studying like crazy for finals. I have three big tests coming up this week so there are a few easy meals thrown on the menu for this week. I'm also excited to try out some new recipes I found!

Rosemary Pork Tenderloin w/ Oven Roasted Potatoes
Crock Pot BBQ Chicken
Beef Enchiladas w/ Yellow Rice
Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Sausage and Spinach Stuffed Shells
Crock Pot Asian Style BBQ Chicken Wings
*I'm still trying to decide on the last meal. We're hoping to have some friends over so I'm always open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment