Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Chicken

This recipe was extremely easy and quick. I added it to our menu because I already had everything we needed plus who doesn't like pepperoni and cheese? The stuffing along with the italian seasoning on the outside made this taste like pizza-so good. Next time I'll definitely be using mozzarella cheese and may even add a breaded crust to the chicken.


Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Sliced Pepperoni
Cheese (I used american but i think mozzarella would be delicious)Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Italian Seasoning
Salt & Pepper
Toothpicks

Pound out the chicken breasts until thin

Layer the sliced pepperoni and cheese however much you would like

Roll the chicken up. If you have them, secure it with toothpicks, seam-side down. If not, place seam-side down in an oven dish.

Drizzle with EVOO and sprinkle with S&P and Italian Season to your liking (I also added a little garlic powder)

Bake on 325 for about 30 minutes or until done

*Sorry for the poor picture quality. Hopefully i'll be upgrading my camera soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment