Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How to Peel Garlic in 10 Seconds

Okay so I know I haven't posted in pretty much forever, but I have a legitimate excuse. I have 6 classes this semester that I'm finishing up and I've just entered "Hell Week." I have 4 group projects, 4 papers, and 6 tests along with about 10 other assignments to finish between last week and this week. We've been eating spaghetti and Ragu sauce along with leftovers and whatever else has been hiding in our closet for forever. My dinner tonight consisted of celery and parmesan. How's that for an embarrassing food blogger confession?

Eventually, I'll actually post a recipe but for now I just have to share this video I found while procrastinating. Here is how to peel garlic without having to use a knife or get your fingers all gross. Be amazed, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment