Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pasta Salad


Pasta Salad is another easy recipe that I wasn't sure if I should blog or not. But then I realized that I had to go and search out a recipe for it so others might be as clueless as I was. I knew the basics: pasta, veggies, and some type of dressing. But I wasn't sure what else to add to give it a little more variety. I'm sure this is by no means an original recipe but it's what sounded good on the Fourth!

1 box of pasta
1 red pepper
1 green pepper (we used 2 since we had them on hand)
1 yellow pepper
Purple onion
Pepperoni to taste
1 cheese brick ( we used colby jack)
1 bottle of Italian Dressing

Boil pasta. Chop all veggies, pepperoni and cheese to a small size of your choosing. Throw chopped ingredients and pasta in a bowl and mix well. Next, add enough dressing to coat all and let it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours so the dressing can "soak" in. Add more as needed if necessary. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment