Sunday, June 13, 2010

Salsa Cream Cheese Dip

I know I've posted a lot of dips lately but it's all I've had time to make! We've had so much going on and dips are so easy and quick to prepare. This dip we had today at a going away party for some friends from church. The Muche's were leaders of our bible study group and they are such an awesome family. We are definitely going to miss them. They are PCS'ing to Okinawa so the church decided to throw them a Mexican-themed going away party. California has the best Mexican food and I'm sure they are going to miss the carne asada and horchata.

This was a dip at the party that I basically couldn't stop eating :) It was served both hot and cold and was incredibly addictive!

1 lg. cream cheese
1 (24 oz.) jar salsa

All you do is stick the cream cheese in the crockpot, cover it with salsa, and set it to warm. Or, if you prefer it as a cold dip, let the cream cheese soften to room temperature. Put in a serving bowl. Pour salsa over the top. With a fork, chunk up cream cheese, mixing slightly with salsa as you go. I personally liked it with a lot of cream cheese. Chill and serve with your favorite chips.

I promise my next post will not be a recipe for a dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment