Saturday, July 23, 2011

Weekly Meal List

Yikes! It's been quite a while since I've posted. It's also been quite a while since I've actually cooked a dinner that didn't come from a can or a mac and cheese box or leftovers from takeout. Between my two summer classes and my internship, cooking has been put on the back burner. But I'm making myself take a timeout from homework each night this week to cook so I promise I'll be updating at least twice this week!

Sunday: Paprika Chicken with Potatoes
Monday: Six Can Tortilla Soup
Tuesday: Baked Shells with Pesto, Mozzarella, and Meat Sauce
Wednesday: Basil Shrimp Orzo
Thursday: Spicy Potato Soup
Friday: Enchi-Ritos
Saturday: Loaded Potatoes and Chicken Skillet

I'll also be making Cookies and Cream Cupcakes for my fellow interns and an undecided appetizer for my friends baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment